Saturday

I'd like to annouce... Willow Works Studio

I am very excited to announce a BIG change to Photography by Takisha.  We will now be known as Willow Works Studio.  The name isn't the only thing changing.  We are done being lumped in with all the other professional and semi professional photographers out there.  Gone are the same old stale ideas that you have known through your photography needs.  In are fresh ideas and attitudes that are sure to please the most discerning of clients.  We have a centrally located studio just outside the historic district of Ellicott City.  This will offer convenience, privacy, and terrific backgrounds that are just a stones throw away.  Offering "outside the box" photography as well as traditional methods.  With the new studio I have grown my prop and backdrop collection considerably for all your photo needs.  For truly unique photographs!

Willow Works Studio is modern art photography.  You will start seeing more changes on the website, blog, and facebook.  For those of you that sill have price lists or referral cards from Photography by Takisha I will still be honoring them.  Anyone going to the old website will be directed to the new one.

This is a peek at the new logo.  What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. i really like it!! i think the name matches you perfectly & i love the design! good job girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy... it's been a lot of hard work making everything myself and I think my brain needs a rest soon... lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!