Sunday

Farmer's Market

Enjoy these photos I captured today.
Today, my husband and I got up early and participated in our first Farmer's Market in Old Ellicott City.  It's a unique Farmer Market on the Courtyards of Tonge Row behind the old Stone Post Office and off the large public parking lot. Julian from "Mat About You" suggested I take part in this back at the Fall Festival and provide me with the spot and a tent.  He is a wonderful guy and I'm glad to have met him.  This was the last one for the season and we were lucky enough to have beautiful weather.  It did get a little chilly later in the day when the sun would hide behind the clouds but, it was nice to say the least.  In our corner it seemed to be the party spot for the all the dogs and it really made me miss my little teacup pom Belle.  


Since, I wasn't sure of what to expect, I brought a few products and just focused on getting my name out there.  I met a lot of great people and several potential clients.  I promoted my holiday specials and I made these cute peppermint candy pouches to hand out.  I raffled off a $25.00 coupon good towards any photo purchase.  I brought two of my holiday flower accessories from my Whimsical Couture collection and was able to spread the word about that shop as well.  When my husband ran back to the house I was able to sneak over to Steve's yard sale and made a great purchase!  I bought a corner hutch that has lighting on every shelf.  I think it will be a great fit in my new studio.  "Yes I said a NEW STUDIO!  That's for another post in the near future." Steve is one of the owners of a fabulous store called "The Good Life Market" http://www.thegoodlifemarket.us/  


The season picks up again in April and I can't wait.  I also made a great connection with Julian the owner  of "Mat About You".   We may partner together on some upcoming projects. It's a wonderful fine art gallery and framing studio.  http://www.mataboutyou.com/  I'll keep everyone posted!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!