Tuesday

Referral Rewards

Are you a fan of Photography by Takisha?  Do you want to show the love?  Sharing the love inspires me to share the love back with you!    
Become a part of “Referral Rewards”.


It’s simple and works like this:
Ask me for some cards.
Write your name on the line (on the front).
And Share with friends and family!!
For every card I get back with your name on it that books a session with me, you’ll get $25 credit to use with me towards products. Weddings are worth $50. If you send me 10 or more new clients in a two year period, you are going to feel the love for life! No session fees for you ever again (1 per year), ask me for the details.  When you’ve reached 10 referrals you’ll also receive a thank you 
16×20 canvas gallery wrap.
I’m committed to the process. Are you? If you love “Photography by Takisha” and want to earn your way into my family, let me know. Email me, Takisha at phototakisha@gmail.com and I’ll get them into the mail to you pronto!

If you have the old card they are still good to use!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!