Wednesday

NYC Wedding

These are a few shots I took of my friends Matt and Nadean's wedding on September 18, 2010 in New York City. Since I wasn't their photographer I thought it would be rude if I took my professional camera and flash, so I used my little point and shoot camera. I would have loved to have used my big girl camera but again, it would have looked bad. These aren't the best photos but, they are still nice.
 
Their wedding was amazing and I haven't partied like that in a long time!  It was a full weekend of events.  Friday was the rehearsal party, Saturday the wedding, and Sunday they ended the festivities watching the Redskins game in one of their favorite bars.
The band that played at the wedding was a Grammy award winning country band "The Lost Trailers". This was their last performance as a group and they rocked out.
I thank Matt and Nadean again for letting me be apart of their special day! It truly was a beautiful wedding and a great weekend.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!