Wednesday

Sunflower Fields


Yesterday evening I did a mini family session in a field of sunflowers and it was beautiful! I have never seen anything like it before. Ron, Jennifer, and Chrissy were great to work with. Native to Texas they found a great location in Maryland for their session.  They were funny, easy going, and a joy to work with.

Mom picked out adorable outfits for Chrissy and she looked so cute. Unfortunately, the balloons I brought for a few of Chrissy's shots didn't last long. They slipped by us and her dad jumped for them and just missed the strings as they floated away... dang it! The worst part was I didn't even get to do the shots I wanted.  After the loss of the balloons I lost Chrissy's smile but, with Mom and Dads help we were able to get some great shots!  Lesson learned... if I bring balloons I must have back up ones to blow up.
   
 
  

I hope to work with them again in the future!

3 comments:

  1. All I have to say is "YOU ARE AMAZING".

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are just ADORABLE. Of course, I'm a grandparent and I'm bias, but from a True Texan a GREAT Job done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both... wait till you see the rest :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!