Saturday

Old EC Fall Festival 2010

My first festival was a success.  Besides the bump on the head from the walnut tree and my bloody big toe while running for a bathroom break it was a fun day!  My dad saved the day by putting up a tent so no one else got hit by walnuts.  My mom even got involved by talking up my services with my prospective clients!.  The sun was out in full force and the day was beautiful!  The wind took down a few of my items from time to time but we dealt with it.  I handed out a good amount of information and look forward to future sessions and future events.  It was great meeting people and I got some really nice shoots.  Thank you for all who participated and made a purchase today.  Thank you to my friends and family that came out and supported me.  I'm excited about next years Fall Festival!

I couldn't have done it without my husband's love, support, and help!
Photos form the event to post in a few days.

2 comments:

  1. I like your style so creative and it shows in your pictures. Love them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!