Sunday

Happy New Year... it's going to be another great one!

2011 is going to be a great year for Photography by Takisha!  I plan on growing the business by expanding my marketing and by continuing to attend different conferences and conventions to expand my knowledge and love of photography.  I'm in the process of organizing my new home studio, which is only steps away from the house.  I'm so excited to open the doors and welcome my clients old and new. I feel they will really benefit from my new props, technology, and partnerships I have formed over the last few months.  These additions will prove helpful to all of my new clients and/or prospects.  Since the studio is home based, consultations and shoots are by appointment only.  Our property is quite pretty and full of charm and character (I really love this place if you couldn't tell already).  We can capture beautiful photos both inside or out! I am available for home appointments or at a location of your choosing.  Here's to a GREAT 2011!

On a personal note I received the best Christmas present ever... my new puppy "King Arthur"!  He is a nine week Bernese Mountain dog and is sweet as can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!