Thursday

The Studio is a work in progress...

I was hesitant about putting up any "before" photos of my studio since it's SO messy but, after taking my friends photos tonight she encouraged me to do the "before" and "after" posts.  I'll be posting her photos of her new beautiful baby boy tomorrow!

So, here are some shots of the studio in it's before phase and should be done in less than a week... I hope.  The first four photos is what was left here when we moved in that's why it's not completely empty.  I love all the natural light that I get!  I'm very happy with how it's going and love the items we picked up at IKEA!  My new craft/packaging table is my favorite piece from IKEA.  I can't wait till it's complete and the clutter is gone!!!!

I would also like to thank my husband for without him I would never get any of this done!  He has been working around the clock putting things together and helping make my dream come true.  I'm a very lucky lady and I know it!




Drew and I being silly as we were getting ready for the first session that was shot here when it was empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!